The Monte Report

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Late August Monte Report

My August report is a little late, just cuz I forgot to write it. Things were pretty much status quo in August. My car broke down, which is something that could have sent me into a downward spiral, but it turned out to be a good experience: I fixed it myself, using information gleaned off the internet as a guide! Pretty nifty if I do say so myself. In the process of having a broken down car, I forgot to get a smog check and now my registration is late -- another car-thing that could have potentially sent me spinning, but it hasn't. I guess I've gotten better at this business of not getting depressed.

I had my endoscopy in early August, to determine if I have Celiac Disease -- and I'm now playing phone tag with the doctor in order to hear what the results are. I'll have to update you on that next month.

The stress level at work has been pretty stable -- moderately stressful, with light down the tunnel for better things to come.

So, all in all, I don't have much to complain about.