The Monte Report

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mid-March Mini Monte Report

I just want to quickly note that the transition to a reduced-hours work schedule is just ten days away, and that as it approaches I am spending more and more time thinking and planning on what I'm going to do with my new free time in order to repair my brain to the point where I can safely return to full time work. It is very challenging, enduring these final days, and I have come to really dread and fear Fridays and their ability to knock me down in a life-threatening way. Fortunately, I only have two "full" Fridays left, and in both cases contingency plans are in place to reduce my hours on those days - reducing them to zero if necessary.

In the meantime, I am acutely aware of the fact that I have bunches of people that are in line for individual phone/email contact from me. I imagine that the critical items on my "To Do" list will remain overwhelming for weeks to come, but as I work my way down the list, I hope to be in better touch with people.

Thanks again for your patience and support.
Love,
Monte