The Monte Report

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mid-January Monte Report


As my Blog celebrates its first birthday, I'm celebrating the fact that I've been feeling slightly better over the past few days. It may just be an anomaly, so my celebration is a cautious one. And when I say "slightly," I do mean "slightly" - it's almost imperceptible. My doctor increased the dose of my Abilify last week, and maybe that's already having an impact. On Sunday I spent much of the day babysitting an adorable baby, and that surely helped my spirits, as did spending time with said baby's parents both before and after. And on Monday I managed to do the dishes for the first time in a month - and that's always a good omen.

So, we'll see. Though I'm still spending an inordinate amount of time in bed, hopefully things will continue to at least trend in the right direction.