The Monte Report

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mid-November Monte Report

Little has changed since my last post. I'm still doing very poorly, spending as much time in bed as I can (nearly 15 hours last night). So far I've managed to not miss any work, but I wonder how long I can keep that up. My doctor did prescribe a new medication (Lexapro) but I haven't really felt any results yet.

On a positive note, I officially became a member of my church last weekend, getting baptized and everything. Hopefully I'll eventually have the energy to become a regular participant in events at my church. For now though I simply want to attend Sunday services regularly.

I'll be spending Thanksgiving with family in Arizona this year, leaving early Tuesday morning. I hope YOU have a good Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

Thanks, as always, for listening to my moaning and groaning.